This website uses vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. It only provide articles and information. It never asks for credit card numbers. It uses regular Malware Scanning. Personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. A implementation of a variety of security measures is realized when a user visits, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of personal information.
Usage Of Cookies
CoRe SimRacing does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties besides the following exceptions:
- iRacing & iRacing Community (for simracing content purposes)
- RaceSpot (for broadcasting purposes)
- Law Enforcement
Occasionally, at this website’s discretion, it may include or offer third-party products or services on our website (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Flickr, Instagram). These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. CoRe SimRacing has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, CoRe SimRacing seeks to protect the integrity of its’ website and welcomes any feedback about these sites.
Measures In Case Of Data Breach
The respective members of the management board of CoRe SimRacing will notify affected persons via e-mail within 7 business days.
Data Retention Periods
PII will be deleted after seven years of inactivity unless the right of erasure is used before this period.
Personal PII Choices
Under certain circumstances and in compliance with the GDPR affected persons are able to :
- Request access to personally identifiable information. This enables to receive a copy of the personally identifiable information the website holds and to check that CoRe SimRacing is lawfully processing it;
- Request correction of the personally identifiable information that CoRe SimRacing holds. This enables to have any incomplete or inaccurate information to be corrected;
- Request erasure of personally identifiable information. This enables to ask to delete or remove personally identifiable information where there is no good reason for CoRe SimRacing continuing to process it. It also has the right to ask to delete or remove all of personally identifiable information in certain circumstances;
- Object to processing of personally identifiable information where CoRe SimRacing is relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about a particular situation which makes affected persons want to object to processing on this ground;
- Request the restriction of processing of personally identifiable information. This enables you to ask to suspend the processing of personally identifiable information, for example if affected persons want CoRe SimRacing to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it;
- Request the transfer of personally identifiable information to another party;
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. In any case of complaints about the way CoRe SimRacing processes personally identifiable information visit the “Contact” website to contact CoRe SimRacing.
Responsible persons for handling PII aswell as contact for privacy requests are described in the impressum of this website.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.